Friday, October 09, 2009

Today was Friday random thoughts from the kitchen

I'm sitting here in the kitchen that looks like a hurricane ran thru it. Gabe finished his chores (damn him) I'm too lazy to do crap! Have you ever just wished you could throw everything away and start from scratch!

Sometimes I wish I could get G to do more but years ago we made our little pack on who does what. If I try to negotiate now God only knows what he may try to negotiate.

On September 13, we celebrated our 9th year. I often think about some of my friends who are single they seem really happy I wonder what I would have been like real single like?

I wish sometimes that we lived in the suburbs. The two years we spent in NC tho were horrible but secretly I liked it. Their were no clubs and we use to really chill and talk and walk and stuff. But it got old....Sometimes I look at those pics and be like wow

I reconnected with a good friend from my past. Dee a really nice person. I cant imagine we didn't fall out we just drifted. We were so crazy back in the days. One time this gay guy tried to talk to his lover which was my Ex. But we were like really good friends. Anyway, how we became so tigght was dee came to me and said "I'm so feeling Buck and I was like yall make a good match! They were both crazy as hell and both were my close friends me and Buck had never done the "deed" we was just kinda dating. He was a Latin Prince and he wanted to get out but you can get murdered or beat down for leaving a gang so I didn't want no parts of that shit. However, so him and Dee hooked up and this Gay guy tried to talk to Buck I mean really tried to move in and Dee heard about it cause Buck told him and I told dee " Beat that faggots ass or Ill beat yours a disrespectful bitch" so we were at the club and we were in the bathroom and in walked the guy and so Dee asked him " why was he dissin him and blah blah blah and then hit the kid and the kid ran by me and I caught him by the collar and said "oh no you gonna wear this ass whuppin" It was funny. The kid was David and he was always starting stuff and lying so it calmed him for a few weeks then his old man found out and wow! Even I felt bad for a second for him.

wow, what a wild memory we were all like teenagers then . Good dayz.

well let me do my chores I'm gettin the evil eye LOL

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com