Friday, October 09, 2009

from a friend on myspace i liked this itz mad old tho from 2006 i liked it 4 some reason

Everyday is harder without you I realize so much how i took you for granted . I'm even sadder know that I'm so much of a late bloomer and you wisdom has dawned on me after the fall and destruction of our empire.

Everytime I think about you i want to just go hide because it hurts to know i love you and your love is mute for me. Each day i battle with the changes and every day my heart breaks. With the feeling of regret of my past wrong doings to you. I wish i could cry in your arms like i use to like a baby know the only person here with me is god .

I sometimes wonder if those selfish petty reasons i had for leaving you was worth it. But, as I grief I love you more because my love for you is eternal and forever always forever

Dominique

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com