Thursday, July 23, 2009

Is their such a thing as unconditional friendship

Its rare that i get off the phone and feel the need to blog but this is one of those times. One of my closest bestest friends did something that i cant wrap my head around. Last week a mutual aquaintance of ours got very drunk acted out and got robbed some sort of way. This mind you isnt new Alberts been getting robbed and drunk since I was a kid. Aways carry large sums like 600 BUCKS most days. So that wasnt a shock but my friend was appaled hes kind of square anyway but i love him as a friend to death. he calls me and says he gave him a hundred bucks so he could get brekfast and a cab home. The next night albert does the same bs and they call me at four am i say fuck em and go back to sleep. now today my friends computer laptop isnt working and so i offer to fix it free but they expect me to come out to Murray hill I felt they should come to me. now im labeled a fair weather friend. meanwhile hes to broke to buy the part he needs which i know means he will want my sears card. im good friend but damn!

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com