Monday, December 24, 2007

Piss poor pimps and thugs

What's 2k done to the mentality of these flea brained brothers. Talkin
the talk but not walking the walk.
The drug deaers are bumming ciggrettes the thugs can't fight and are on
some real grimy shit.
I came up in ny lower east side, lived in harlem and a few diffrent
stàtes and its funny in ten years these thugs. Outcasts are trying to
recreate an era that's gone. ITS GONE. Wake up
Now, they are locking dumbasses up and you wanna be a thug?
Shit, turn off the ipod and get to school.
Its really fucked up these days cuz when my uncle and that generation
came along. They stacked money for a cause. The world was diffrent
They went to jail with some bottom, hold you down till the sun shines
again bitch holding your dough.
Now? My 18 year old cousin is in jail with a overdrawn bank acct and two
knucklehead chicks that never even opened a bank account.
Sign o the times. Dumb
If your gonna be into computers and all that leave the thug life to
people who give less than a fuck about a 5 to 15. Let the man that
breathes grime and havoc. The proverbial rolling stone. Let him handle
that lil bit
If your gonna cry about losing it all then walk the straight and narrow.
The hard life aint fashionable
Don't cry when your busted.
I been there and had to say
"Fuck it I was doing while I could" then readjusted my mind to doing
that humiloitating stretch and I never cried. I made me bed shit I laid
in it. Shit and all.
Don't cry baby boy laugh and kiss the sky and say fuck it now I gotta
pay the goddamn band.
Get your education where the clothes and stay your ass in the house on
yahoo and aim themn you .won't have to make that collect call sounding
nlue cause your partying days are threu.
I survived that shit and u will too...word
We never know what's enough until we've had more than enough.
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com