Monday, December 31, 2007

New years eve

What type of person will I be in the new year
Wil I be deep and soulful
Dashing and intelellectual
Ghetto and rawkus
Or will I choose to be
Me?

What type people will I befriend in the new year
Loud and raucous
Bossy or shallow
Religious or uptight
Or will I allow friendships to take their natural place
And let them be themselves
Around me

What type of person will I make love to?
Sexy and goodlooking?
Frail and dowdy?
Fat or skinny
Or will it matter
I may let them be themselves
Around me
And most definately
What will be will be
We have two eyes, two ears, two hands and two feet but only one mouth.
Which means we should look, listen, work and walk twice as hard as we
talk!
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com