Saturday, July 17, 2010

Many thanks to our listeners


Im always presently surprised when one of our listeners pops up on my yahoo IM (jahlaune is my yahoo messenger name) and never moreso than today. Just as I was diggin thru the archives ror a episode for this weekend Bayou popped on explaining how long it took to download our show 3 hours and hes overseas in Africa. This was the third complaint about the lengthy time our show takes to download and since I was the only person on deck today (as I am every saturday) I took the time to see if it could be remastered and set to a FM bandwith.
I am listening and I thank you for your sugguestions.
Anthony McCowan i would like to thank you for sharing our Sunday gospel show with so many people on Face Book! The "Just A Closer Walk" Series is close to my heart and yes! I promise to keep the praise and worship at least twice a month on our roster...
Many thanks to our legions of jazz fans! WQe have indeed covered the waterfront the last season with the likes of Mamie Smith, Noble sissle, Count Basie, Ahmad jamal and more and I thank each of you for your kind remarks from our "Live at the Mars Club" PLEASE!!!! Remember that is a virtual club LOL with a really truly name !
I love you all so much and without you I would have given up long ago!

Jahlaune K Hunt

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com