Sunday, May 23, 2010

WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST SUNDAY OFFERING! PLAYTIME IS OVER!

L Description: With all this shouting I offer a very special shout out to my bff Mikey Reidout in Miami Fla, Bernadette Blair- Young In Thomasville, NC and all the others that helped make this project a reality. Their are so many of you : Tammy Dawson who took me to my first all night tarry service in Hempstead New York, The choir and members of Bethel Gospel Tabernacle Church, On New York Blvd in Jamacia, NY. during the time of Bishop Roderik Ceaser, Sr Your Youth For Christ choir is simply AWESOME!All these years later I can still here them making that recording to many years ago to disclose! To Dee Peters from Queens who cant sing but can SANNNNNGGGG! Elder Lawrence Harper who first introduced me to the COGIC church in the Bronx, Thank You! I learned so much in the past few months from COGIC elders, Pentacostals, Holiness, Apostolic and all the various degrees of Protestant. To one of the greatist singing Pastors from my child hood "Uncle Willie" The Rev. Wilfred Quimby from the Christ Gospel Baptist Church of Jamacia New York. Thanking Refuge Baptist Church in Brooklyn, NY for all the great music I listened to NON Stop. This podcast is for all of you! May you enjoy this praise and worship podcast. Featuring: Elder Moore on Organ, and a variety of what I feel is the best praise music I have ever heard in my entire life!

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com