Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another brooklyn day

Sometimes its all worth it living in a state that you love. But NY has
changed some may say for the better but I'm not so sure.
I remember when people came to NY because they wanted to see the freaks,
the whores and the crime.
I remember standing on the corner of 42nd street and this guy had me
laughing he said that when vistors from Oklahoma or some such state
would get home and say to their friends, "well myrtle I never seen such
men dressed up as womens, womens half naked and people everywhere. I
just about thought I wandered into Sodom and gomorrah"
We laughed about it but it had such a ring of truth. Nyc was a sodom and
gomorroh in its own way.
I miss the old days but I have to admit its safer and times change.....I
wonder where NYC has gone
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com